Wednesday, April 4, 2012

European Collection




In February, I travelled to Europe for three weeks so, naturally, had to cull my considerable beauty collection into a single (thankfully, fairly large!) cosmetics bag.

I always love "in my bag"-type posts so I thought I would share what I settled upon. 

Complexion: 
  • Lancome Teint Miracle foundation.
  • By Terry Touche Veloutee concealer. (Lovely liquid consistency with full coverage.)
  • By Terry Teint Terrybly pressed powder. (Flawless, satiny finish.)
  • By Terry Teint Terrybly Soleil in Exotic Bronze. (Matte with a glow... who thought it possible!)
  • Nars Blush in Orgasm.
  • Tom Ford for Estee Lauder Face Sheen. (This is beautiful, but long discontinued.)


Eyes: 
  • Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow Palette #1. (This is no longer available in Australia - and the US website does not ship internationally - so I will be devastated when I eventually use it all up).
  • Estee Lauder Liquid Eyeliner. (Also discontinued, but my favourite liquid eyeliner of all time.)
  • By Terry Mascara Terrybly. (Lengthening, volumising and defining - no clumpy or spider-y lashes in sight.)
  • MAC Powerpoint in Duck. (Gorgeous on the lower lashline for soft, matte definition.)
  • Kevyn Aucoin Expert Brow Pencil. (HG.)


Lips: 
  • [top picture] Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy with By Terry Gloss Delectation in Creamy Fig. (Prettiest, creamiest lipgloss of all time.)
  • [middle picture] Chantecaille Lip Chic in Violetta. (The texture of these lipsticks is divine.)
  • [bottom picture] Chanel Rouge Coco in Camellia with Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss in Diamond Rose. 


Since the trip, most of these products have become my daily staples - particularly Teint Miracle, Mascara Terrybly  and Touche Veloutee.

What are your travel essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment